Saturday, November 15, 2008

How Cute!



Sean's pre-school had a costume party in October and Sean decided that he wanted to dress as a cowboy! I had a very cute "Winnie the Pooh" costume that my sister gave me and he wanted nothing to do with it this year. He told me that he would dress as "Winnie the Pooh" next year. Somehow I don't think he will feel that way come next October!

We made his costume out of some things we already had at home including a cowboy dress-up outfit that Grams gave him. Anyway, I have to say that he was the cutest cowboy I've ever seen.

Ryan was dressed in a warm Halloween pajama outfit picked out by mommy from a clearance rack last year before he was even born!


Daddy and Sean went trick or treating around the block with his friend Grace who lives behind us. Sean wasn't scared a bit and went right up to the houses. He came home with a full pumpkin of candy and now thinks that he is entitled to candy everyday. Thankfully, the candy is almost all gone (with the help of mommy eating it too!).

When he was done, he enjoyed handing out candy to the kids who came to the door. He is so outgoing and reminds me of his daddy.

1 comment:

Lady Lawson said...

They are both ADORABLE!