This week, we took the boys to have professional pictures taken and boy was it an experience. I wanted to get a couple of pictures of the boys together, but most of the pictures were going to be of Ryan for his 6 month pictures. I had taken the boys to have pictures taken back in September when Sean had his 3 year old pictures, but wasn't able to get one of the boys together because Ryan was sleeping and wouldn't cooperate. Ryan was all smiles until I set him down on the picture platform - then it was all crying. He was scared of the photographer, the flash, the click the camera made, etc. We managed to get one of Ryan (no smiles, just that "deer in the headlights" stare that he always has in every picture!) and one of the boys together. I was so bummed because I was so excited about getting some good pictures of Ryan. I guess I was just used to Sean who , as a baby, loved having his picture taken. He would take so many great pictures, we would have trouble deciding which ones we wanted to buy. As soon as the photographer held up a stuffed animal or tickled his nose with the duster, he was all smiles and laughs. He actually still falls for the tickle; the lady tried it on the boys and Sean starting cracking up and Ryan started crying! I guess it just shows me even more how different the boys are and that I can't expect Ryan to respond the same way as Sean did as a baby to different things. For now, Sean appears to be more social whereas Ryan is more shy and sensitive and can't bear to be away from mommy! We'll try again in 3-6 months! :-)





No comments:
Post a Comment