Saturday, February 7, 2009

Wonderful Weather

The weather this past week in Colorado Springs was absolutely beautiful with most days in the mid to high 50's. As I've mentioned before, being a Phoenix girl most of my life, I used to think 50 degrees was very cold and never would have dreamed of going outside to enjoy temps that cold! However, things change. Now that I live in Colorado, 50 degrees is pretty nice and as long as the sun is out and it's not too breezy we try to get outside. This past week, we went for walks and played outside most everyday. The one thing about Colorado weather is that it changes quickly. It's gotten cold today and it is supposed to snow tonight into tomorrow. :-( I managed to get some pictures of the boys playing outside. We put up a baby swing for Ryan on our swing set and he just giggles and smiles when you put him in it. I've also included a picture of Pikes Peak mountain from the view in our backyard. It's not the best pic because it was a little cloudy that day, but still beautiful. I hope to take some better pictures this spring.









No comments: