We enjoyed our Easter Day. The morning started with snow, snow, snow! We are so ready for warm weather. We started our day at church. The boys wore their special Easter outfits and they looked so handsome. I had hoped to wear a "spring" outfit, but the weather really didn't permit! We took a couple of pictures and Sean was ready to take off of his blazer as soon as I put it on him. Oh well, he looked handsome anyway.
After a wonderful worship and service, we came home for our Easter hunt. Sean gets so excited; I just love watching his excitement and joy. We hid eggs in the house (our plan to have an egg hunt outside was spoiled by the yucky weather) and we also hid his basket. He ran around the house and is actually really good at finding the eggs. His basket was filled with many goodies and fun toys. 
Our friend Christie and her daughters Gracie and Mary Ashlynn came over for one more egg hunt and dinner. We spent the rest of the evening relaxing.
No comments:
Post a Comment