Saturday, October 10, 2009

Bargain Shopping!

Most of you know that I'm a major bargain shopper! I love finding great deals and it's been even more important since we've been living on 1 income! Over the past year, I've focused on reducing our grocery budget since it's one of the areas that we can decrease. I was so excited the other day when I went to Albertsons and here's what I got:
3 Freschetta Pizzas
3 Red Baron Pizza Singles
2 Gallons of Milk
1 Chex Mix
3 Cheerios Snack Mix
3 Barilla Pasta
2 Pillsbury Cookie Dough
3 Yoplait Yogurt Drinks (6 packs)
3 Green Giant Steamer Frozen Veggies
1 Box Mama Bella Garlic Bread
2 Dreyers Ice Cream (regular size)
2 Tony's Pizza's (smaller size)
Can you guess how much I spent for all of this? After all the sales and coupons (they were quadrupled this week!), my total was only $31.19! I saved $73.21! The cashier asked me if I had a coupon for every item and I literally almost did!
I just had to share my excitement! :-)

No comments: