Sunday, November 29, 2009

Halloween

The Wilson family is back! I'm such a bad blogger, but I can't find time for much these days. Between taking care of the boys (all three of them!) and a new puppy (post to soon follow), working, and my new jewelry business, I don't have time for anything else! That's why you'll find me updating multiple posts at once!


Okay, back to October when I last posted. Sean was super excited about Halloween this year and he couldn't decide if he wanted to be a Star Wars Clone Trooper or a GI Joe. He ended up being a GI Joe. He got to wear his costume to school and put on a parade for the parents. He was so cute!


The night before Halloween we attended a fall festival at a nearby church and the boys had a great time. Sean played games and won lots of candy. He played in a bouncy house and we ended the night on a hayride. Both boys enjoyed singing songs, especially "Old MacDonald" which is Ryan's favorite!






At the fall festival, Ryan had his first piece of candy. I hated to do it, but I needed to keep him occupied while we waited in the long lines to play games. Anyway, now he always ask for "andy" - that's what he calls it!


On Halloween night, Sean and his best friend Grace went trick or treating around the neighborhood. Sean wasn't going to stop until his pumpkin was full of candy! They were so cute together. They would run from house to house and say "the light is on and we can knock on the door!".


Ryan and his friend Mary Ashlynn (Grace's sister) went trick or treating too at a couple of houses. At first they were unsure, but once they realized that they got candy we couldn't stop them! They didn't understand that once the person put candy in their bucket, it was time to move on so they just stood there waiting for more candy!


If you're wondering why Sean is wearing 3 different costumes, it's because we found the Hulk and Captain America costumes after Halloween on clearance. They make great dress-up clothes! Hope you enjoy the pictures!

No comments: