Here are some more recent pictures of the boys.
Saturday, August 30, 2008
More Pictures!
As I dressed Ryan in his outfit for the day, I remembered when Sean wore the same outfit so I just had to take a picture of Ryan to compare next to Sean's. I can't remember for sure how old Sean is in this picture, but I think he was a few weeks older than Ryan. Ryan turned 6 weeks old on Thursday. The last few days he has been very fussy and he fights going to sleep now. I guess he doesn't want to miss a thing!
Derek's dad, step-mom, and great-grandma are visiting right now and Sean is having a blast - he just loves having visitors. We have a busy week ahead of us so I'm sure I will have lots to post soon. Sean starts Awana on Wednesday night, we have our first MOPS meeting group on Thursday, and pre-school orientation on Friday! Whew, I'm getting overwhelmed just thinking about it all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How exciting. It's crazy to think how fast he is growing up. Malisa and I start AWANA next Wednesday. We are working with the Sparkies. I think we have first graders. Pray for us!
Post a Comment