Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Who's Who?

Since Ryan is the second child, he gets to wear all of Sean's baby clothes. When I put outfits on him, it reminds me of when Sean was a baby and wore the same clothes. Here is a picture of Sean and Ryan wearing the same outfit as a newborn. Sean was probably a few weeks old and Ryan is 4 weeks old in the picture. So, what do you think? Do the boys look alike?














I couldn't find the picture of Sean in this outfit that I was looking for because when he was just a baby, our camera was stolen with all of our pictures from Sean's first few weeks of life!

It's somewhat hard to tell at this young age how much the boys will look alike so I will post more pictures of the boys as Ryan gets older to compare with Sean when he was a baby.




1 comment:

Lady Lawson said...

How cute! They do look alike, but when they're young it's so hard to tell for sure!

That's great that you get to recycle Sean's clothes. And since they're both summer babies the seasons and sizes should match up perfectly!