Sunday, September 14, 2008

Happy 3rd Birthday Sean!

Although Sean does not officially turn 3 years old until next week on September 16th, we celebrated his birthday on Saturday. His party was held at a place called "Pump It Up". We decided that we would have his party somewhere other than our house so we didn't have to mess with hosting the party and cleaning up, etc. Pump It Up has 2 big rooms with inflatable jumping houses, a huge slide, and an obstacle course. They also have dates during the week when kids can come and jump and they even have a family night where parents can jump with their kids too!


We rented one of the rooms and had it all to ourselves for an hour and a half. I know at first that may not seem like a lot of time, but it's actually plenty of time. It's a hard workout jumping and running through the obstacle course - it just proved to me that I am out of shape! I think Derek had the most fun at the party! :-) After about an hour of jumping, everyone was getting pretty tired with the exception of Sean. I think he could jump all day if we let him.

After the jumping, we enjoyed pizza and cake in a party room. They had a neat inflatable king's chair for Sean and he loved it. Sean received many cool toys including a digger and several monster trucks which are his favorite toys right now. He likes any kind of car, truck, train, or vehicle! We had a great time! I just still have a hard time believing that Sean is already 3 years old!

1 comment:

Lady Lawson said...

That's great! Looks like a FUN day!!! Happy almost birthday to your big boy!