Ryan is getting big and I can hardly carry him in his car seat anymore because it is so heavy. He will be 3 months old later this week. He's pretty much outgrown the 0-3 month clothing! He has the most adorable smile and is starting to enjoy some of his toys.
Derek and I were able to enjoy 2 "date nights" this weekend. On Friday, the college and career group at church opened the nursery for parents in our Sunday School class from 6-9 so we could go on a date. We went to Red Lobster and enjoyed a nice dinner feasting on their "endless shrimp" special. Let's just say that Derek broke his shrimp eating record and ate 75 shrimp!
On Saturday, we went to a tailgate party and the Air Force versus Navy football game with a group of friends from Derek's work. It was a blast, but the weather turned very cold and windy. We took Ryan with us and our friend watched Sean. Ryan hardly made a peep and he slept most of the time. When Sean is another year or two older, we look forward to taking him to a game. It was really fun.
We're also watching our friend's (The Nix Family) dog named Bubba. He is a cute Yorkie and I will try and post a picture of him. It's nice having a dog around the house again.
Well, those are the happenings in our life right now. I will post more soon!
1 comment:
Jessica:
Your boys are just beautiful and you are lucky to enjoy them so much. I can't believe Sean is 3! Colorado looks to be stunning in the fall. Think of you often.
Cindy Goelz
Post a Comment