Sunday, October 26, 2008

Wilson Updates

Derek's 31st birthday was last Thursday (October 23rd). Even though daddy feels like he's getting old, he's still young and handsome to us! He had to work all day and then teach a class at the college at night and didn't get home until 10:30 at night! It was a long day, but we made daddy breakfast in the morning and his class got him pizza for dinner. They also presented him with a book signed by all of the students in the class. As many of you know, our family football team is the Chicago Bears. Sean got daddy a Bears football jersey for his birthday so they could be twins. Aren't they cute?

Here are some recent pictures of the boys and the dog Bubba that we are watching:


Ryan is getting bigger and cuter each day. He's really gained a lot of neck and back strength and is talking all of the time. This weekend, he also started trying to laugh. He also rolled over from his tummy to back and isn't far from rolling over from back to tummy! The only trial we are going through right now is sleeping in our crib. He will sleep nearly anywhere, but the crib! We moved him from the bassinet to crib a couple of weeks ago and he went from sleeping 3-4 hours at a time to only 2 if we're lucky! Mommy and daddy are very tired and in need of some sleep. Ryan will be 4 months old in a few weeks and we plan on feeding him solid food so we are praying that will help!Last week, I went to an open house at Sean's school and the teachers said he is doing well. They said he is good at cleaning up - wish I could say the same for at home! :-) He has a costume party at school this Friday and he is dressing up as a cowboy - I'll be sure to post pictures soon.

As I mentioned in a prior post, we're been watching our friend's (The Nix Family) dog for the past several weeks. He is such a cutie - that's a picture of him above. I tried organizing the pictures in a better order, but Ryan has been crying so I had to work quickly and just get them posted!
























No comments: