Happy Valentines Day! We had a pretty low key Valentine's day and just hung around the house. We woke up to a frosty morning, but it cleared up by about 1:00 this afternoon after the sun came out for a couple of hours. I made heart shaped french toast and it was yummy! We got Sean some cute Valentine's gifts: a stuffed animal (he loves them although mommy and daddy aren't crazy about having so many!), some heart stickers, candy (of course!), a Disney Cars cup (to replace a broken one) and some coloring/activity books. We had the surprise waiting for him on the table when he woke up this morning and he was so excited! Oh, we also got the boys a Valentine's placement shaped like a cupcake. For each holiday, I've been trying to pick up a placement for the boys and so far we have Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and now Valentine's Day. I can usually find them on sale for like a $1 so it's not too costly and it's just something fun and different for the boys. I'm making an effort to try and do something small for them on each holiday. Sean enjoyed having a Valentine's party at church and at school. I'm finding Valentine's all over the house! We hope that each of you had a wonderful Valentine's Day! We love you!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment