Ryan is growing so fast - he is such a joy and a cutie! He's almost 8 months old! He hasn't started crawling yet and I can't decide if that's a good or bad thing. He still has no teeth either, but seems to eat just fine without them! Sean was a late teether also and didn't get his first tooth until he was almost 10 months old. Guess it runs in the family. Sleeping is better, but still needs to improve. I feel like I've tried everything, but am open to suggestions! He loves to jump and bounce. If you stand him up in your lap or on the floor, he just starts jumping. The Jumperoo toy is perfect for him because he can just jump and jump to music. What's funny is that even though he naturally starts jumping when you stand him up, it took him a while to get the hang of the Jumperoo and understand that you're supposed to jump in it!!! The picture of him sleeping in the shopping cart is so precious. A couple of weeks ago, we went to lunch and Target after church and he was really tired because he missed his morning nap while at church. I saw him starting to fall asleep sitting up in the cart so I held him in the store and he fell asleep. Well, when it was time to check out, I was by myself and had to lift something from under the cart so I had no choice but to lay him in the front of the cart. He actually continued to sleep which was surprising. Here are some recent pictures to enjoy.




1 comment:
Love the pic of Ryan in the cart at Target. So sweet!
Post a Comment