Monday, March 23, 2009

Random Things

Since I've been MIA for the past couple of weeks, I thought I should provide an update on what's been going on in our family. A couple of weeks ago, Sean's pre-school class had a field trip to the pet store. They are learning about animals this month. He enjoyed the fish the most. I couldn't get him to touch the snake though. It was a nice field trip, just a little crowded. They gave the kids a goodie bag at the end with some sample dog/cat food and a animal calendar. I did bring my camera, but left it in the car! I seem to do that alot!

Is Ryan too young to have a girlfriend? He and his friend Mary Ashlynn were hanging on each other the other day and it was too cute! I guess I can always use these pictures to embarrass him when he is older. Ryan is showing interest in crawling, so I expect that will be very soon. He also pulled himself up onto a toy last week for the first time. Oh, and we are finally getting our first teeth on the bottom.

Last Sunday, we attended a birthday party for our best friend Grace at My Gym. It was really fun. They play games with the kids and let them run around and play music. Sean was happy when they played Imagination Movers music. It's one of his favorite shows!


Enough about the kids - I often neglect to update what's going on with the adults too - Derek and I! Derek has been very busy lately with work and school. He started his second MBA class. When he started this adventure a month ago, he said that he would just try to get a passing grade. No need to get an "A"; however, he got an "A+" in his first class! In his current class, he has a perfect score so far. I'm so proud of him for persevering through this journey! He is also going to teach another class at the university in a couple of weeks.

As for me, not much new really. I've had a few chances lately for some "girl" time to hang out with my friends and that has been nice. I had a jewelry party a couple of weeks ago and it was really fun. I will also be getting some nice jewelry!

Well, that's about it for now! Hope all is well with everyone!

No comments: