Thursday, May 21, 2009

Last Day of School

Wednesday was Sean's last day of pre-school and we had lots of fun at the park. His official last day in the classroom was last Friday. I have to admit that I was pretty sad. I love his teachers and I guess maybe I just don't like change. The teachers made a scrapbook of his artwork and pictures and the front of it had a poem that made me teary eyed! My little boy is growing up.
:-(
Daddy on the other hand thinks it's great that Sean is growing up. Now he is more fun to play action figures with and try and teach him how to play sports and games.






The day started with play time on the playground followed by game time which included playing with giant bubbles, playing baseball, and playing with the parachute. The morning ended with a picnic lunch. The teachers also presented each of the kids with a medal which Sean was very proud of.


This summer Sean is going to start swim lessons in June and soccer probably in August. I am excited for him. We are going to AZ this week and Illinois in July. Sean is already talking about his birthday party which isn't even until September!




Sean's current interests are playing board games, video games with daddy, GI Joes, Transformers, and Star Wars. He still enjoys playing outside and playing sports too. We're working on getting him to eat more variety of foods, but Chick Fil A still ranks number one on his list of favorites!




Next year, Sean will continue pre-school 2 days a week and he will be in the "Butterfly" class. His teacher said that they took the kids into the butterfly class on Friday and all of the kids just stood there quiet and wouldn't say anything or go meet the teacher.



Also, last night Sean attended the Awana awards ceremony at church where he received his Cubbie Bear award for completing all of his Bible verses this year. We are so proud of him!

No comments: