Where has the time gone? Ryan is already 10 months old. It's bittersweet for me: I miss him being a tiny newborn baby, but he's getting to be so much fun at the same time! About 2 weeks ago, he decided to take off into a full crawl and he hasn't looked back. He had been trying to crawl for about a month and finally started to slither like a snake about a month ago. He loves getting into the cabinets and gets very frustrated if he can't open them! I went in to his bedroom a week ago and he was standing up! Good thing we had just lowered the crib!
I love to take pictures of him now because when he sees the camera he gets this big grin like he's saying, I know what you want me to do!
We went to the doctor today because I thought he was suffering from allergies again, but he actually has a sinus infection and an ear infection again. Poor guy - he didn't really act sick. Anyway, he weighed near 17 and a half pounds so he is definitely starting to put weight back on which is good.
Some other things about Ryan at 10 months:
Loves his big brother
Discovered that he likes dogs (well, at least little ones)
Still only has his 2 lower bottom teeth
Likes to eat grilled cheese, Cheetos, potatoes (especially sweet ones), chicken, beans, goldfish, pirate's booty, french toast sticks, yogurt, applesCan say "mama"
Thinks he is something else when he get use his snack cup all by himself
Is really good at using his sippy cup
Refuses to take a bottle
Is a mama's boy for sure - doesn't like to be away from her
Is very curious about finding a way up the stairs
Still doesn't sleep well at night and certainly not through the night!
Moved to a big boy car seat
Likes to go for walks
Takes his hat off now whenever I put one on him
Likes to dance
That's all that come to mind right this minute, but I am sure there is lots more!
Before we know it, it will be time for a 1st birthday party!
1 comment:
He is such a cutie! I love his big smile in all the pics. Can't believe he's almost a year old!
Post a Comment